I've compiled a list of the most frequently asked questions. If there's something missing or you still have questions please contact us.
Do I have to create an account to buy something from your store?
I forgot my username or my password, what do I do?
I am not receiving any of the emails for my order, what's wrong?
How do I use your Wishlist?
Orders and Downloads
What forms of payment do you accept?
I purchased a digi, how do I get my downloads?
There's a couple of ways to get your downloads. You can either download them on your Order Confirmation page by clicking the Download Now link, which will look like this:
or from you Downloads email. Clicking on each link in the email will take you back to the site:
If you're shopping via Moble, the email is great to download from later.
I have a coupon code, how do I use it?
After you have all your items in your cart you can check out via Shopify or Paypal. To use your coupon code with each follow these steps:
Shopify: Click the checkout button, below your Order Summary on the right, click the Have a Discount? link, enter your code and click Apply.
Paypal: Click the Check out with Paypal button, log in with paypal or fill out your credit card information, then click Pay Now (you actually don't pay yet, a tad misleading that). You'll be brought back to our shop where you have to confirm your order before officially paying. Below your Order Summary on the right, click the Have a Discount? link, enter your code and click Apply.
The file I downloaded from you isn't an image, it looks like a folder, but I can't use the images inside. What do I do?
I can't open the file I downloaded, my computer says "unknown file type" or "corrupt file" what's wrong and how can I fix it?
How can I get you to sponsor our blog?
If you would like us to consider your blog or site for sponsorship, fill out our sponsorship form and we will contact you. Filling out the form does not guarantee sponsorship.
If you sponsor our blog, what can we expect?
- We want all sponsorships to be mutually beneficial so we have some guidelines and standards we use when sponsoring challenge blogs/groups.
- Accepted sponsorships will be provided with a prize to use for the winner. If blog owners agree to providing double the entries to contestants who use our stamps on their project, then the DT members will each be provided with a digi to use.
- DT members of the agreeing sponsored group will get 1 digi stamp each, to be redeemed via coupon code in our shop. Sharing of images between DT members is not allowed. DT members accepting digis must use them for the sponsored event/challenge.
- Prize provided for the winner starts at a $10 GC but may be adjusted based on the size of the blog's audience and usual participation.
- We will provide a shop wide discount for the participating blog that will last the duration of the sponsorship of 20%
Can I buy your Clear Stamps in Digi form?
Now that I am no longer producing Clear Stamps I will be going thru and putting any past Clear Stamp into digi form that is possible. Use the search bar to see if a specific set has been converted.
What are Digital Stamps and how do I use them?
Digital Stamps are the Pixels and Printer version of traditional Rubber or Clear Stamps. These black and white lineart images are created using your printer instead of a stamp and ink. Download our free Ebook to explain everything and get you started easily. Colored versions are not included and are presented to represent what you could color on your own and to protect against theft of the line art by "those type of people".